Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome!
A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!
21 febbraio 2005
Kika Blue Flower
Gianluca il toscanaccio, Kika, Al from Los Angeles, Zillo e Carmine..tnx to the security lady of MIT 3 Cambridge Center that let us know each other!
Ops...I was drunk even without beers..You're right..it was un umbrella..but it has been a nice gift like it was a flower..! Tnx Motokid! see you for the japanese dinner!
3 Comments:
At lunedì, febbraio 21, 2005 9:26:00 PM,
Anonimo said…
Perhaps you should mention who got you the little blue umbrella (not a flower, by the way)!? hehee.
Thank you for the lovely dinner! Will see you soon. Ciao!
At martedì, febbraio 22, 2005 6:25:00 AM,
Francesca Grippa said…
Ops...I was drunk even without beers..You're right..it was un umbrella..but it has been a nice gift like it was a flower..! Tnx Motokid! see you for the japanese dinner!
At sabato, febbraio 26, 2005 2:57:00 PM,
Francesca Grippa said…
Just a comment to apologize for the wrong name of Holly..I knew it was not correct, but I didn't know how to discover it.;))
Posta un commento
<< Home