kika

Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome! A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!

23 novembre 2007

Thanks my friends, for the Wonderful Thanksgiving Turkey!









We had a great night, yesterday! I, Irene and Toby cooked a glorious turkey (15 punds, 6 kili e passa!)
Thanks, Sandrino, the salesman!
We cooked from 4 to 9pm , and the results was great! My new oven works perfectly and the Thanksgiving was respected! Who knows where I'll be next year..Massachusetts is behind the corner and this scares me a little bit...
Thanks Giulio for your great smile!
Thanks Carlotta for the wonderful Tiramisu!
Thanks Sasà for your pictures!
Thanks President and first Lady for your "sincere wine" (I still feel it in my vein..!)
At the end of the day..I must say: "I could become easily a vegeterian after hugging and cleaning that huge and sweet Tacchinella"!
and..Thankd Stellina...without your size, we would have never got the real size of the turkey!!



1 Comments:

Posta un commento

<< Home