Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome!
A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!
21 febbraio 2005
Don't be homesick!
This is the flag that our neighbor decided to hang in their windows to make us feel "at home"...so sweet...They are olders, but this afternoon the wife came to visit us bringing a "BANANA BREAD", a cake with the shape of a banana (but I guess it's a plumcake!..) so cool..we are really lucky!
TNX SWEET SUSEPPE!don't worry, our neighbors have the same my ideas about B.the bomber..! You know a funny story?! Yesterday Mrs X, my old neighbor, said to a russian girl I met that I have A NICE HUSBAND called Antonio..."NOOOOOOOOOOO", I REPLIED..we are NOT married...! Help my reputation, pls..!!enjoy your life and think of your friend Kika, sometimes!! I look forward our next dinner all together, ok?!Tnx for the comment! boussa
1 Comments:
At sabato, febbraio 26, 2005 7:59:00 PM,
Francesca Grippa said…
TNX SWEET SUSEPPE!don't worry, our neighbors have the same my ideas about B.the bomber..! You know a funny story?! Yesterday Mrs X, my old neighbor, said to a russian girl I met that I have A NICE HUSBAND called Antonio..."NOOOOOOOOOOO", I REPLIED..we are NOT married...! Help my reputation, pls..!!enjoy your life and think of your friend Kika, sometimes!! I look forward our next dinner all together, ok?!Tnx for the comment! boussa
Posta un commento
<< Home