kika

Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome! A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!

18 marzo 2006

I feel asleep

Mi addormento pensando a te...volendo credere e sapendo che pensi a me..
I feel you in my mind..reminding when you looked at me..when you cared about me, when you didn't want to admit that you were attracted by me, you were pushed down from my sincerity, from my natural way of being woman..I feel asleep by knowing that tomorrow your first thought will be for me..that your message..your short, meaningful short message, lost in the night before my leaving..will be forever in my mind.
My dangerous" way of being myself..I would have never admitted that..but it happened..

I feel asleep with your image and your soft voice in front of me, an image that will never become a reality, a piercing, sweet eyes that will never be mine, but once in my life have been for me, only for me...asleep..but always with you in my heart..
I can feel all.. yourself ..within me, your way of taking care of me...your personal way of thinking of me...thanks for being inside of me..