Sweet Mediterranean Sea
My little cute and dark sister and my beautiful sea in Lecce..I'm still at work. But now I'm enjoying. I know that something good can always happens to you when you spend your life giving others your "heart" before your "hand". I cried. Yes, I cried with joy today..my mother had the power to do that! She is the only important thing in my life, my hidden soul, the deep reason for everything is happening to me.
Sometimes I fight against her presence in my heart, as I know that all the problems I had to face depend on what I learnt from her: respect and love, you don't need to do anything else..and go on loving people even though they might not deserve that..hehehe...I'm not able to be different from how she shaped me..that's the cause of all my past!!
I'm still crying now. Oh yes.."Ki Do Ai Raku"..Japanese culture was right. Those are the most important aspects for every human being..
I'll be my self...

5 Comments:
At martedì, aprile 18, 2006 4:26:00 PM,
Anonimo said…
we testina ma scrivere in italiano no?? e va beh che io capisco ma qui ci passa gente che non ne capisce una mazza....vedi Don Vito....
ah vedi di non pensare mai al tuo marito fedifrago eh.... :P
At mercoledì, aprile 19, 2006 8:57:00 AM,
Anonimo said…
minchia.... mi è arrivata voce che il mio nome è stato usato invano .... vorrei fosse fatta una "errata corrige" altrimanti vi giuro che vi taglio la gola a tutti!!!
Don Vito
At mercoledì, aprile 19, 2006 11:28:00 AM,
Francesca Grippa said…
Don Vito..cos'è che vuoi? Una errata CORRIGE??!?!? Piuttosto spiegaci perchè si dice di te che non sai parlare l'inglese..o meglio..Prove it!!
Qui non si sta maluccio. "Purtroppo" scendo una settimana a Lecce dal 1 all'11 maggio per vedere la mia sweet mama. Non riuscirò a vedere tutti, ma aspetto che arrivi quest'estate.
A proposito, i miei hanno affittato per luglio e agosto una casa a Pescoluse. Siete tutti invitati!!!!!!
At mercoledì, aprile 19, 2006 11:49:00 AM,
Fabio said…
Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.
At mercoledì, aprile 19, 2006 11:51:00 AM,
Fabio said…
I sort of like being able to understand something written that someone may not be able to read and understand.
It's an 'inner circle' vibe.
Anyway most english is still readable even to a newbie.
keep up your english, it's like excercising a muscle. More or less...
Phabbbbbio
Posta un commento
<< Home