Irene, Kika, Yvonne..back to my best friends!

After 3 months, again in Italy. My mother is fine, even though she always forgot to take her medicines regularly...please, help me to find a way to remind the exact time she needs to take them...even the alarm does not work in her mind!
I went to a party with Ire, Yve, Sasà et al. It was a funny situation: sausage, steak, wine, beer, pizzette, focaccine with onion, gin lemon, and people dancing Capoeira. The final hit to my "wandering mind" was listening Diana Krall (live in Paris, or Live in Paradise as Yvonne said!) with a big moon over me.
Tomorrow morning I need to finish reading an interesting paper for my next challenge...the asymmetry of reporting survey data.
Irene would like to let me see our mediterranean sea before leaving, so I should be able to study tomorrow morning....geez....so easy to say...so hard to realize!
Oh, I forgot!..Today I started my first piano lesson with my sister, "trying" to play Mozart...too short your fingers, Kika!! But I'll work harder!

1 Comments:
At martedì, maggio 09, 2006 6:25:00 AM,
Anonimo said…
Vorrei far sapere agli amici americani chi è che porta Kika a party così esagerati!!!! Sono contento che ti sia divertita. Sono contento che sei sempre Kikozza dentro! Ma sopratutto sono contento della nostra amicizia. Ti voglio bene. Un bacio.Sasà
Posta un commento
<< Home