Searching for Internal Motivation to stay here...
Such a bad mood today..I don't know why, but I see everything black.
I'm realizing that I spend too much energy helping others and this is not a good teaching strategy...It's not a learning strategy to me...too!
I booked my flight to Boston from March 15 to 25 ...without asking permission...you'll see HIS face when I'll tell him..**** him!
Che massa di idioti,,,che posto di ****
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/13/world/europe/13italy.html?_r=1&oref=slogin
I'm realizing that I spend too much energy helping others and this is not a good teaching strategy...It's not a learning strategy to me...too!
I booked my flight to Boston from March 15 to 25 ...without asking permission...you'll see HIS face when I'll tell him..**** him!
Che massa di idioti,,,che posto di ****
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/13/world/europe/13italy.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

4 Comments:
At lunedì, gennaio 14, 2008 12:52:00 PM,
.Antipro. said…
Destroy!!!!
At lunedì, gennaio 21, 2008 3:32:00 AM,
Fabio said…
Uh uh...
..aria di tempesta into the marriage?
At lunedì, gennaio 21, 2008 9:13:00 AM,
Francesca Grippa said…
Fabiuccio, ma no!
Anzi..l'amore e il matrimonio vanno benissimo..è l'assenza di professionalità nel sud d'Italia che mi fa schifo!!
Ci vorrebbero 365 V-Day!
Un bacio a te, milaneeeeese!
At lunedì, gennaio 21, 2008 4:26:00 PM,
Fabio said…
Ma allora la faccia chi la farà quando gli dirai quel che devi dirgli?
Anyway, qua son stufo del freddo!
Non vedo l'ora di smettere di mettermi duecento strati di vestiario per uscire di casa!!!
Voglio aprileeeeeh!!!
Posta un commento
<< Home