kika

Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome! A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!

19 maggio 2006

Learning how to...play Baseball...!!

Pitcher, Umpire, strike, ball, cacher, balk,...they're driving me crazy towards the "foul line"..hahaha
Kika, poor italian girl addicted to soccer...this is the year of the Fifa World Cup
but all the shameful and disgusting business around "italian calcio" (that we all already knew..not only Zeman) are making me curious about other games...

Let's play the game..the real "calcio giocato"..nothing more! Keep off your dirty hands from soccer..the same old story...the usual suspects..

3 Comments:

  • At domenica, maggio 21, 2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Fabio said…

    It's some years now that I don't see the point in following sports if you don't play them.

    Really, pointless.

    So who cares about soccer? I hope it will go down in flames for a while and to have a year without stupid soccer but I know it will never happen.

    Too bad.

     
  • At domenica, maggio 21, 2006 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Francesca Grippa said…

    you're right, fabbbbio!
    I really like to play soccer and I'm pretty good in doing it, but I don't enjoy watching "weird games" where you can have the suspect of being the observer of an already predefined game..

    mmhh..btw...and Forza Brasile!!!

     
  • At martedì, maggio 23, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said…

    Ridateci il CALCIO, bastardi!

     

Posta un commento

<< Home