kika

Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome! A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!

09 agosto 2006

Stop dreaming, Bella Kika

Dreaming, Dreaming and Dreaming
Oh, God knows how much I love playing this game
I love laugh and cry
I love hurting myself
I love breaking my heart
I love putting a little bit of oxymoron in everything I do
I've never asked anything to anyone
THIS IS MY BIG FAULT
and my mother, the love of my life, was right
Kika....when will you learn to pretend respect
when will you learn how to protect yourself
when will you learn that you're the only one to loose if you don't ask what you'd like
Big mistake...delusion is always on the other side of my dreams
Thanks to everyone who was close to me during my life
I'm still learning from my open wounds