Hakuna Matata...No problems!
As my "big" italian prof stated:"....
I'm 18 years old, not 28..
I should learn how to be an actress..
I should learn the 3 S (..3 K in english)..sapere (know) saper fare (know how to do) e saper vendere (know how to sell)..
I'm too shy..
I'm not at my work place at 7,30 pm...
my period of vacation in USA is over and I must work now...
I should know that he is joking....(he is joking too much with our life..)
....what a pity, just now that I was starting to consider seriously all the "bs" I was obliged to hear from his mouth till now..!
Che cinghiale..what a boar!
well, at least I'm a GOOD CONNECTOR!!


2 Comments:
At martedì, luglio 25, 2006 8:12:00 PM,
Bruce Hoppe said…
ms connector, what is "boar" besides animal? I would like to learn this new and colorful expression!
At mercoledì, luglio 26, 2006 6:27:00 AM,
Francesca Grippa said…
Dear american prof
in italian we say "Che cinghiale che sei", literally translated as "What a boar you are" to define someone acting as a wild pig: rude, dirty, without good manner, who cries the same as a boar! The best way to say that is with a roman accent!
My boss seems exactly the same!
By putting those images, I created a contrast between
- the funny character of Hakuna Matata, to indicate the "problem-free philosophy" from the The Lion King cartoon
and
- the primitivene people acting as boars..
Posta un commento
<< Home