Like a cow..they're taking the milk out of me!!

Sorry (with my self, mostly!!) for the busy period I had in the last few weeks..
- My sister moved to Florenceto study "Lettere Classiche" (crazy little girl!)
- I moved to my old apartment (and lots of stuff needed to be literally "fixed"..heater..bed..kitchen....!!)
- My parents have their house "under construction"
- I went to Rome to present the Laboratory for Social Network Analysis within the CoPs of F.Group, the leading italian company in the aerospace industry
- My neck and my back are still creating me some troubles after the accident I had Sept 3rd
- the seminar I'm preparing for a cross-fertilization of knowledge within the ISUFI are making me crazy
- French Lessons are funny (the prof is great!)
- the PhD thesis is still waiting for a clear definition!!
- I had strange old dreams these days..
I know a falling star can't fall forever
But let's never stop falling in love
Thanks for being my steady lighthouse

1 Comments:
At lunedì, ottobre 09, 2006 4:56:00 AM,
.Antipro. said…
Sto blogghe piagne di commenti!!!
Scrivi in Italiano, anche se adesso sei mezza yankee... Però.....nun te scerrare ca sinti salentina!!! (quindi in inglese, italiano ma anche dialetto puoi postare!!)
Posta un commento
<< Home