Everything is "under a troll" :-)
August 2009.
Harvard-Martha's Vineyard-Lincoln..
Relax...Job Hunting...Thousands of thoughts for my Condor-mommy and for myself..
It's a very big adventure what she's planning to do.
I hope my dad will go with her, but only if they establish a good, healthy connection..
I miss her and I miss my sister.
I wish they were here with me now.
I wonder how my life would have been if I didn't buy that ticket for Boston in July 2006..!
Then I stop wandering around..and I think that we got only one life and we are responsible for all the decisions we make...
I still think there's an angel taking care of each of us..
Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard..waiting for Mr President!

Harvard-Martha's Vineyard-Lincoln..
Relax...Job Hunting...Thousands of thoughts for my Condor-mommy and for myself..
It's a very big adventure what she's planning to do.
I hope my dad will go with her, but only if they establish a good, healthy connection..
I miss her and I miss my sister.
I wish they were here with me now.
I wonder how my life would have been if I didn't buy that ticket for Boston in July 2006..!
Then I stop wandering around..and I think that we got only one life and we are responsible for all the decisions we make...
I still think there's an angel taking care of each of us..

0 Comments:
Posta un commento
<< Home