kika

Benvenuti! Bienvenue! Bienvenidos! Welcome! A tutti quelli che mi vogliono....bene...un caldo invito ad inondarmi di pensieri, consigli, link e abbracci digitali..!

02 giugno 2006

All rise..!

It one o'clock in the morning.
I've just finished to watch "A few good men"..yeah, I know, it's an old movie and it's a shame I didn't see it before..but I'm young and I have a lot of time to see all the terrific performances of this immense actor.
I'm just thinking of the first time he made me fall in love with him..
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest....he really set up the tone of all the movies he played..

2 Comments:

  • At martedì, giugno 06, 2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonimo said…

    Dear kika, I never seen this film ( ma mi sarebbe piaciuto vederlo) strangely on sunday I seen a documentary that speech about Kirk Douglas. Te ne parlerò un'altra volta ora devo scappare..
    Fatti sentire.
    Piero.

     
  • At mercoledì, giugno 07, 2006 12:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said…

    I come back.. Rileggendo il mio inglese peggiora giorno dopo giorno... Ti stavo dicendo di aver visto un documentario domenica che parlava di Kirk Douglas e del rapporto che aveva con quel film...
    Vabbuò che te lo dico a fare..

    Have a Nice Day.

    Piero.

     

Posta un commento

<< Home